Just an I love my followers giveaway! This is a mixture of my favorite products and summer products :)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - Great for keeping your makeup on all day, prevents your makeup from looking cakey/powdery, can be sprayed before and after makeup.
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - Great every day palette with a mixture of matte and shimmery shades.
- 2 NYX lipglosses in Beautiful (medium pink) and Nude Peach (peachy coral)
- 2 NYX blushes in Mauve (dusty rose) and Summer Peach (peachy pink)
- Real Technique’s Blush Brush - Great for powder, blush & bronzer.
- Deluxe Mini Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Giveaway ends Friday May 3rd, 2013
- Must be following Makeup Lovers Unite
- Likes do not count as entries
- Reblogs count as one entry, can reblog up to 10 times total
- International, all countries can enter!
Good luck :)
"They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs, I’m the one who falls in love."
Tommaso Ferraris (via strangefatality)
3 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Got Married
I used to think I had my stuff together. Then I got married.
Marriage is great—but it rocked everything I knew. I quickly realized my basic goal in life, prior to getting married, was to simply remain undisturbed.
This “disruption” came suddenly and was disguised as a 5-foot-nothing Swedish-Filipino woman. When I decided I’d rather not live without her, I proceeded to ask her to marry me—that is, to officially invite someone who wasn’t me to be in my personal space for the rest of my life.
This decision introduced my most significant experiences and most challenging experiences—none of which I would trade for the world.
However, I wish I’d had a bit more insight on the front end of our marriage to help me navigate it all.
WHY YOU SHOULD MARRY A POET :)
I am not the “love poetry” type but this genuinely made me smile so yeah check it out
Rudy Francisco - “A Lot Like You” (by Marc Bacani)
I don’t want to be skinny so guys will like me. I want to be skinny so I will like me.
omg me. this
"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ To this day, especially in times of ‘disaster,’ I remember my mother’s words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers—so many caring people in this world."
Fred Rogers (via thorne-performance)
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (via eyeslikerhinestones)